(Rare Topic For This Site I thought This Was A Fake Photo)
The United States immigration policy thus far is one of the most significant human rights violations since slavery.This will go down in the history books as one of America’s greatest atrocities since America’s founding.Imagine running away from a country that was chaotic because the group that you belong to was corralled into some land with considerably less resources.This group never stabilized the way they would have, had they not been removed from the territories that they originally held dominion over.This lack of resources ultimately opened up a path for violent exploitative criminals that seemingly have more power than the government.As opposed to staying and allowing their children to be subject to the chaos which is outside the realm of the average citizens control.They retreat to land that they honestly should have legal access to, simply because it was theirs in the first place.Instead of even getting the relief of being free from criminals in one area they are terrorized by heathens in another.Men and women so desperate to keep their children safe that, they are trying to swim unbelievable distances with their children in tow, tied down to their physical bodies.The ones fortunate enough to make safe passage having their children stripped from them.Children who are reduced to living in cages without the basic dignities and amenities of an animal; kids not even being allowed basic hygiene items.This being due to “Oversight” because of an anticipation of how long these people were supposed to stay; these children are pried away from their parents and dying in custody, dying in cages.When the sole purpose for some of these parents was to keep their children away from the potential harm that they recently retreated; and make no mistake this is not just a republican issue.There has always been an issue with immigration and these cages are not new.However, I find it hard to believe that we have a straight up budget for some of these issues and we are still not making any progress. Instead it is used as a talking point for debates from people who pretend to give a shit.I am not a politician, but I am a citizen with a suggestion, this is merely an input to make America a better place for anyone who lives here or seeks to live here, so, I am going to suggest an idea and we can pick it apart.
1. Ask border states to take votes to create reception points for immigrants from the Southern border and only the Southern border, that are trying to find better lives in the United States. Incentivize the citizens with some compensation sort of like the Permanent Fund Dividend in Alaska. Also make a promise to whichever state(s) agrees that their cost of living will not be affected because of the money made available to them. A friend of mines was talking, and we had similar stories she is from New Zealand and she was speaking of how free money is given to people in need, who are ultimately used like conduits to funnel money to the hands of people who already own things. I had a similar experience in the military, when we would get things like BAH and BAS whenever you go to most areas with a military base the crappiest apartments cost 3 times as much as anything you would find anywhere and there are entire cities that prey on members of the military in that manner, the cost of living is sky high around military bases. So, I think it would be important to incorporate such a promise to impose restrictions on spiking the cost of living.
2. These funnel points should be entered with contracts granting asylum on the condition that they were subject to the constitution at a limited capacity until they are processed in such a way that the country could safely and constructively receive them. I do not think people running from drug lords and traffickers would mind as long as their children could grow up without fear of harm and the opportunity of upward mobility. This could potentially reduce the amount of illegal passage and undocumented entry. It is not hard to understand the reason for wanting to know exactly how many people are entering an area. These concerns range from simple things like resource availability to infrastructure capacity. You do not want so many people coming in an area that you end up with situations like England. I was in London 2011, shoulder to shoulder people, now their sewage system is so backed up that when it rains poop washes up on the shores and the aquatic eco system suffers a routine blow. That is just one example, there are many issues that come from an uncalculated, unregulated growth in a population. However, there are many benefits in diversity of thought and the contribution that our melting pot has made to thought leaders around the world. Also, when I was in school the children of AFRICAN, HISPANIC, and ASIAN immigrants outperformed all other students academically. Which brings me to my next point.
3. Create a sub meritocracy for people who are in these funnel points waiting to be made full citizens. If you subtracted the contributions made by immigrants and the children of 1st and 2nd generation immigrants, half of you would not be reading this article right now. I think we need to recognize when we have people whose children perform better academically and prioritize their citizenship in conjunction with family size and need. (I honestly feel that such a system should be implemented nationwide regardless of citizen status along with funding for better education) I know that sounds terrible this is just a list to try and mitigate any more fathers trying to swim to safety with their daughters tied to their backs. I also know that creating incentives and restrictions like that are ways to reduce the backlash from unwilling people. Honestly the high performing academic children would not be difficult for most of the kids crossing the border who come here, because bilingual children are similar to children who play musical instruments. They just do better in school at the very least after they grasp the language.
4. Since we know that the bad is always married to the good. Just allow the justice system to process criminals into the prison systems instead of sending them back home. This way you do not lose track of someone that would just return in an illegal manner while proving to be a threat to others. That is where the limited subjugation of the constitution comes into play. Not saying to bypass due process but holding special courts as to not further congest the system already in play. This honestly, would be a rough transition and would likely require improvement for the fairest implementation available however these are just suggestions.
5. Obviously prioritizing women, children and fathers. Comes before single adult men and women. Finding the families of those separated should be done at this same level. There needs to be some sort of deal with the Mexican Gov. that would allow access to the history of whoever we can find. We could also request all available documentation and records for immunization from the people, and obviously keep people quarantined and observed until they can be released into the funnel colonies. If Columbus, taught us nothing else we learned that biological warfare is a threat that could be introduced by way of people. 85 percent of the Natives in America were killed due to disease from Europeans. So, I am not suggesting to just allow people in without the appropriate checks. We do need to look at the situation however, people are going to come regardless if they know of a more streamline way that allows for immediate safety then they would be likely to come via the path of least resistance and not sneaking in and creating underground economies and in some cases other illegal avenues to procure the basic funding to live undetected. State funnel points that serve as colonies for those being processed as full citizens is what I am proposing.
6. THIS WOULD KEEP BUSINESSES IN AMERICA. Let’s be honest a majority of our companies go overseas finding employee alternatives and tax loop holes; because they do not want to pay someone that is going to give half of the effort and expect double the pay of some of these very work-oriented global options. Even being paid at the same rate you are just getting higher quality work done with a people that have a culture deeply rooted in their work ethic and family orientation. That is not just the stereotypical labor jobs, that is for office work, civil servant jobs military. ETC.
7. WE NEED TO PRIORITIZE THE LIVES OF AMERICANS, BUT WE ALSO HAVE A HUMAN RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THAT WE ARE LIVING UP TO THE REPUTATION THAT WE BOAST AROUND THE WORLD AS BEING THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT COMING HERE FOR NO REASON SO WE EITHER GO THERE AND FIX SHIT OR WE LEND A HELPING HAND TO HUMAN BEINGS WHO HAVE THE GUTS TO GET UP AND ESCAPE OPPRESSION IN THE FACE OF ALL OF THE RISK THAT CONFRONTS THEM.